Cost Administrator--Capital Projects If you are a Cost Accountant with Capital Project experience, please read on!
NOTE: The chosen Cost Accountant will function as the tactical resource for the small capital projects group. Applicants must be comfortable in a construction office environment. Duties will include budget review, reporting, recording, filing, and managing records. Please email Recruiter directly to express interest or verify qualifications. E: email@example.com
What You Will Be Doing --The chosen Cost Accountant will assist the capital projects group and will be involved with budget review, reporting, recording, filing, and record management. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing an effective and accurate system for monitoring purchase orders
- Analyzing office operations and procedures for efficiency
- Ensuring that all requisitions are attached to purchase orders
- Actively monitoring and updating PO due date status
- Communicating with vendors and employees on purchase order status
- Coordinating deliveries and disseminating info to departmental staff as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date records on required vendor documents
- Structuring spreadsheets to facilitate accurate data collection
- Reporting key findings to department leadership
- Managing office supply levels
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors Degree (Accounting, Business Admin, or related discipline)
- Relevant project experience
- Working knowledge of various accounting tools, including systems application and products (SAP), enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM)
- In-depth understanding of the industry and product supply chain
- Technical proficiency with Excel spreadsheets (tables, looks ups, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly interpret facts and compare data
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines
- Reliable transportation and drivers license in good standing
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
What's In It for You - Salary 55-75k (based on experience)
- Discretionary Bonus
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Retirement plan
- Opportunities for advancement
So, if you are a Cost Accountant with the desired experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!