Through a variety of services offered by Cotton's in-house divisions including Disaster Restoration, Construction, Roofing, Logistics, Culinary and Health & Safety, we provide turnkey and innovative solutions for the most complex projects and scenarios. Whether faced with a devastation, building maintenance issues, environmental mishaps, high-impact weather events, or other natural or man-made disasters, Cotton is your one source for total recovery.
I. Summary (Scope of the Job)
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for processing and execution of weekly payroll. Accountable for accurate posting of job costing and GL entry of data. Provide customer service to department heads and managers. Must maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
II. Major Responsibilities
III. Background Requirements:Education:
- Collect, review, and calculate timesheets weekly; hard copies and electronic time keeping.
- Process termination and ensure accurate termination code based on data provided by manager and or resignation or any other documentation provided with reason of termination
- Review and upload of PTO request into batches to ensure accurate processing of all requests
- Assist with cost allocation/job corrections/job costing entries into IFS.
- Final review of all New Hire and Personnel change forms. Ensure all data is entered correctly
- Serve as backup for the biweekly processing as needed.
- Experience completing Certified Payroll
- Experience in creating custom reports in ADP
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree and Certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years Payroll processing experience:
- Strong data entry skills.
- 3 plus years of ADP Workforce Now experience required.
- Experience with payroll tax requirements and/or ADP Smart Compliance.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR 877-511-2962.#Holdings
Show more Show less