Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 77,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 12.0 billion in 2019 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 16 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Lead the implementation and operation support of multiple data collection systems working in the Manufacturing floor.
- Lead the implementation of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) pilot line.
- Support the Availability and FTT improvement initiatives.
- Hands-On equipment redesign and continuous improvement.
- Perform automation start-up and post start-up support for internal and external customer projects, both on software and hardware side.
- Lead and support automation related troubleshooting events, in collaboration with process engineering and maintenance department.
- Participate with the Manufacturing teams to improve the MAHLE machinery and equipment standard.
- Document and maintain records of projects and PLC revisions
- Contribute to the skill set development of the organization by training the Maintenance and Manufacturing teams on specialty areas.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics / Automation / Electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with solid knowledge in programming with Siemens PLC / HMI software (Creation, improvement and troubleshooting).
- Experience with setting up OPC / Data collection applications. (Kepware, Device Wise).
- Experience with Data processing (SQL) and Data Visualization (SCADA, tableau, etc.).
- Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical schematics, Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Experience with system integration and troubleshooting with central controllers, motor starters, ancillary controllers.
- Manage multiple projects with the flexibility of adapting to changing priorities.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing, Just In Time, Overall efficiency, KAIZEN, KANBAN a plus.
- Experience with industrial robots, vision systems and LabView applications is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-starter and independent worker.
- Must be comfortable in team-oriented environment.
- Strong customer service attitude.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.