Controls Engineer *Title:* Controls Engineer
*Location:* Kansas City, MO
*Salary:* $100,000 - $120,000
*Requirements:* Allen Bradley, HMI Programming, PLC
This is a FULL-TIME Position, out of our Kansas City-based office. We have been in business for over 100 years and have over 7,000 employees! We are currently doing well. Over the last 2 years, we have increased our headcount by 13% and have had no employee loss over the last 12 influential months.
We are currently seeking a Controls Engineer with Food Manufacturing Industry experience. This is a full-time position to assist our client with plant setups as well as automation upgrades.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Average employee tenure is close to 6 years!
- Our organization has consistently grown over the last 2 years!
- As we have been in business for over 100 years, we bring stability to our employee's job security and lives.
What You Will Be Doing - You will be part of one of our key projects. This will involve plant start-ups or an overall improvement in their automation machinery.
- You will be programming PLCs (Mostly Allen Bradley, with some Siemens), and HMI's.
- You will also be designing Control Panels and HMI's.
What You Need for this Position - PLC Allen Bradley (95%) and Siemens (5%)
- HMI and Control Panel Design
This experience is nice to have, not a must:
- Food Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Networking MES
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary - $100K - $120K
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid OT and Travel
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Company-paid ESOP - 11% of Annual Base Salary that averages a 22% ROI Annually.
So, if you are a Controls Engineer with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!