Controller If you are a Controller with experience, please read on!
Based in Portland, OR, we are a firmware security platform looking for a hands-on Controller to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing In this role, you will play a huge part in our company's revenue development and growth. You will lead the Month-End, Quarter-End, and Year-End Close Consolidation and help develop and improve the company's accounting operations. You will work with multiple departments to provide guidance in multiple areas such as contract costs recognition, reviewing contracts, and expenses.
You will also be responsible for:
- Assisting in the timely and accurate financial reporting from international entities
- Reviewing the General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Coordination of the external audit
-Reviewing Financial Reporting Regulations
- Implementation and maintenance of internal controls
- Oversee and assist in accounting operations such as AP/AR, Inventory, Journal Entries, etc.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 5+ Years of Progressive Accounting Experience
- Extensive Experience with ASC 606 Revenue and Contract Cost Recognition Required
- Strong analytical and communication skills
What's In It for You - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company Celebrations and Events
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Startup Equity
So, if you are a Controller with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!