Continuous Improvement Program Manager- Seattle, WA
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services,specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-TechEngineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, BusinessIntelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologiesand the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations inEurope, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap GeminiS.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we arecommitted to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees andto creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is toconstantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive toexceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebratesinnovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professionaland personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Sogeti-Capgemini is seeking a dynamic and effective Continuous Improvement (CI)Program Manager. The individual must have experience in continuous improvementprocesses, Lean management, change management and project management. Theindividual will inspire a passion for CI while training and implementing new programs.
Summaryof Key Responsibilities
Responsibilitiesand essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Leadpartner led CI program by engaging and inspiring partners at all levels to comeup with CI ideas and then guide partners through the implementation process
• Leadsproject teams and sub-teams to develop and implement new programs and processimprovements. Manages projects in accordance with client established programmanagement methodologies. Ensures that multiple projects meet specifiedtimelines and deliver expected results.
• Managesand monitors project/program schedules, progress and costs to ensure thatexpected results are delivered on time and within budget. Maintains, adjustsand updates project plans as needed. Consolidates, communicates and ensuresresolution of all issues. May develop and collect performance metrics.
• Representsbusiness unit, department or functional area on cross-functional project teams.Provides functional expertise to assess potential financial and operationalimpact.
• Teachand lead cross functional teams through Lean Six-Sigma concepts, CI methodology,Kaizen events and process improvements to drive key KPIs in cost, delivery,quality and safety of the site
• Identifyopportunities to increase efficiency, reduce costs, maximize asset utilizationthrough application of Lean concepts and data analysis
• Analyzeproblems, identify issues, summarize findings and recommend courses of actions
• Supportthe execution of a site-specific strategic plan
A Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) and 6 plus years of business and operational leadership preferably in the financial services or related industry; certification as Six Sigma Black Belt (Master level preferred)
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!