Construction Project Manager If you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We have been in business for over 20 years as a trusted design/build firm servicing banks and credit unions, it is now a nationally recognized powerhouse in the financial services industry. Our nationwide clients have access to unparalleled market analysis and strategic planning services, informing what the next steps should be in their journey to growth. But it doesnt stop there. Our award-winning branding services and unique designs coupled with one-of-a-kind technology integration and content solutions optimize any space, giving it the 360° touch you need.
What You Will Be Doing - Ability to read, analyze and identify discrepancies on architectural and engineering plans, specifications, and other contract documents.
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt.
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Create early comparable estimates for proposed projects utilizing cost data from comparable projects of similar scope and scale.
- Collaborate with the design team and provide construction perspective and feedback on the design.
- Attends and prepares information for the internal Kick-Off meetings.
- Attends internal design meetings, provides construction review of proposed design to assure that design aligns with project budget.
- And more
What You Need for this Position - Min 8 years of expereince
- Pro Core
- Project Management
- Commercial Construction
- Design Build
- Tenant Improvement
What's In It for You - $90k - $130k +
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Construction Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!