ECS is seeking a Computer Systems Analysts II to work in our Albuquerque, NM office.
ECS is currently seeking 21 Computer Systems Analysts to support an IT Managed Services program for the Department of Energy. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations. The Analysts will provide on-site and off-site Multi-Level Security (MLS) analysis and related support services for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems for National Technology and Engineering Solutions of Sandia (NTESS) with a workforce of approximately 14,000 personnel.
It has been and continues to be the policy of ECS to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, and/or other status protected by applicable law.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must have a bachelor's degree and at least seven years of experience relative to the requirements.
- Ability to be cleared at the TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q/L level and the ability to maintain clearance throughout the life of the contract.
- Active Clearance at the TS or DOE L level a plus.
- Analyze and defines security requirements for MLS issues.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to MLS requirements.
- Guide effort to gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena.
- Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Develop security standards.
- Perform complex risk analyses which also include risk assessment.
- Establish and satisfy information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.