American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Compensation Analyst provides professional consultative services to Human Resources, Line of Business Management, and Leadership for assigned areas to include job evaluation, and competitive pay analysis. Administers and maintains various compensation-related and data management systems. Assists and supports with design and implementation of pay solutions, strategies and programs through strong communication and influence. Manages projects impacting areas of responsibility and manages aspects of major compensation initiatives and/or programs. Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are not typically difficult or complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices. Maintains strict confidentiality and ensuring that SOX processes and guidelines are followed.
- Conducts reviews of job levels, assesses, and makes determinations regarding requests for new job titles, and update job descriptions in conjunction with Human Resources and management.
- Conducts benchmark analysis ensuring internal equity and market alignment of total compensation, and formulate recommendations that ensures competitive, cost-effective, and legally compliant compensation programs and practices.
- Leads and administers assigned compensation projects and programs, including design, communication, training, and implementation of project/program changes.
- Participates and manages the compensation salary survey submission process annually, survey data management and job description management software systems.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and introduction of best practices. Conducts market and best practice research to formulate and support compensation recommendations and guiding principles. Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes.
- Conducts complex costing and other statistical evaluations. Prepares a variety of ad-hoc reports and analysis for assigned client groups and management.
- Builds and maintains job family structures and details for all employee positions, including job code creating, audit, cleanup, and broad data requests.
Work where you feel right at home -
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics, Finance and/or related preferred.
- Minimum 3 years direct experience in compensation field either in a consulting and/or corporate role.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional), preferred
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources), preferred
- Experience with MarketPay, JDXpert, and/or related compensation software, preferred.
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $54,125 to $77,385. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
compensation, analyst, human resources, business administration, finance, economics, CCP, PHR, analytics, data management, reporting, corporate
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.