The Sales Conduct Risk Management Lead a critical member of Humana's Third Party Risk Management Program (TPRM), a 2nd Line of Defense function, who will be responsible for maturing our Sales Conduct Oversight Program by conducting assessments and working with stakeholders in implementing risk management practices/processes to ensure effective governance of our agent/broker partnerships. The candidate's ability to lead and influence the successful implementation of our Sales Conduct Oversight Program with his/her operational experience, confidence and relationship building skills is critical to our mission.
As a Sales Conduct Lead you'll be responsible for driving the strategy and program development for sales conduct risk management. This includes conducting the required bi-annual Top Risk Assessment of our Marketpoint Sales Integrity Program and targeted assessments to identify potential risks/gaps and partner with Stakeholders in remediation. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to effectively influence program strategy by making decisions on moderately complex to complex issues with minimal direction. This role allows for considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
Please Note: We are not looking for candidates to conduct cyber vendor assessments but rather support our Sale Conduct Oversight Program in building out and maturing our governance practices and processes to provide guidance to our business owners in managing their agent/brokers.
- 3-4 years' experience in vendor risk management, enterprise risk management, operational risk management, audit and risk/control framework
- Focus on developing effective working relationships
- Archer Experience - Must have advanced working knowledge
- Data analysis/ Reporting - PowerBi a Plus!
- Ability to manage enterprise wide projects with a focus on assessing risks, process design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Prior experience in health insurance sales processes
- Prior agent broker operations experience
For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve.
If progressed to offer, you will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccinationor commit totesting protocolsOR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
- Medical, religious,stateand remote-only work exemptions areavailable.
As part of our hiring process, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire, a third-party vendor.This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen, you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.