Commercial Loan Officer IV
A Commercial Loan Officer IV develops and maintains a client relationship portfolio for a given market area. Drawing on your superior communication and interpersonal talents, you will independently generate and manage a portfolio size between $75 to $100MM.
What You Will Be Doing
What Do You Need for this Position?
- Independently handling all relationship types, including relationships with complex loan structures.
- Gaining knowledge of all bank products including Cash Management, Wealth Management, International and partner with Product Specialists to sell products to clients and prospects.
- Providing leadership to other bankers within the group.
- Generating New Business development.
- Preparing and supervising loan packages for presentation to Senior Management and Loan Committee.
- Assuming full responsibility for quality, completeness and accuracy of all loan documentation in the loan portfolio, proactively manages loan asset quality.
- Contributing to the Bank's and Group's overall management objectives by participating in meetings and supporting Bank goals.
- Participating in community-oriented and professional organizations to provide additional networking and referral opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Finance or a related field.
- Seven or more years related experience and/or training.
- Personal Computer (PC) proficient in Word/Excel required; other Microsoft programs a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to inquiries/requests from clients and/or prospects.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret financial data provided.
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.Diversity
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Attn: Applicants interested in a San Francisco based position: First Bank will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This job has expired.