Location: Boston, MA
Description: Title: Mid - Sr Level Cloud Software Engineer
Location: Boston, MA (Remote through end of year at least)
Our client is transforming healthcare by empowering community-based physicians with the resources and expertise they need to innovate the payment and delivery of care for seniors. The Total Care Model is powered by our purpose-built platform and enabled through a growing national network of like-minded physician partners. With our Platform, physicians are freed from the constraints of the transactional fee-for-service reimbursement model and are able to practice team-based, coordinated care to serve the individual needs of their senior patients and to transition to a sustainable and predictable, long-term business model.
Involved in the design, development and maintenance of our proprietary cloud platform and interfaces from it to external applications. The responsibilities of this position involve the design, development, and maintenance of backend business logic, databases, APIs, and data workflows. The individual will not only be involved in the development of documented tasks but will also be expected to participate in designing and documenting the platform itself and enhancements to it. A large degree of creativity and independent judgement is required. The individual is also expected to be able to operate independently without the need for constant supervision.
How you'll contribute:
• Works as a member of a larger team and consumes a portion of the development workload.
• Attends and participates in various development related meetings, including but not limited to daily standups, sprint planning /review/retrospective.
• Participates in the design of the platform and its components.
• Designs and implements solutions to user submitted tasks.
• Implements APIs for needed functions.
• Tests and addresses issues in their own work as well as the work of others.
• Assists fleshing out backlog items as they are being prepared for development.
• Implements from simple to highly complex development tasks.
• Assists less mature members of the development team.
• Continues to develop their understanding of new and emerging technologies.
• May be involved in performing code reviews of other developers work.
Factors for Success:
• 7+ years of development experience
• Frontend development experience for web and mobile apps
• Experience with developing applications in AWS
• Strong oral and written communication skills
What will make you stand out:
• Strong background in AWS and it's services (S3, Lambda, etc.)