We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
The Strategic CSM is responsible for ensuring the success of Alteryx's most strategic customers. The Strategic CSM will bring Alteryx's best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customers' business goals, driving greater business value. It is the Strategic CSM's responsibility to act as the technical advisor and drive customer success by providing usage recommendations, risk identification, and mitigation. As a trusted advisor and coach, the Strategic CSM is the post-sales success leader and provides their customers with technical and business success roadmaps.
What you will do:
What we're looking for:
- Foster & build overall relationship with assigned customers through increasing adoption, ensuring retention and long-term customer success.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Conduct technical working sessions to jointly architect solutions leveraging the Alteryx Designer with prospective and existing users within your accounts
- Conduct enablement sessions to provide hands on training of the Alteryx Designer and Server products.
- Proactively work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally with a diplomatic and level-headed approach.
- Remain up-to-date on Alteryx solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all Company methods and procedures.
- 5+ years of work experience with data and analytics used specifically for strategic business decisions
- Proficiency in SQL, Alteryx, Python or similar product or language
- Proven customer-facing skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams to advocate for and represent the voice of the customer.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.