Develop your clinical and leadership skills as you help individuals recover from drug and alcohol addiction!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinical Supervisor in the Cole's Placeprogram at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Cole's Place program with the following:
- Overseeing the clinical programming and providing milieu management.
- Ensuring the coordination of services for the individuals served.
- Monitoring the creation and implementation of treatment plans, progress notes, and group notes.
- Implementing psycho-educational groups & overseeing its schedule.
- Providing direct and clinical supervision to staff.
- Facilitating staff and treatment team meetings and scheduling monthly on-site trainings.
- Supervising the use of the electronic health record, Carelogic.
- Monitoring adherence with licensing regulations and standards by performing assessments and chart reviews.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges.Who are we?Cole's Place
is a 40-bed residential program located in Springfield, MA, for men in recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. Our program provides up to 6 months of post-ATS treatment and recovery support for men ages 18+ with a primary alcohol or drug addiction disorder. The diverse experienced team at Cole's Place provides a variety of services including individual and group counseling, therapy and psycho-educational groups, individualized treatments plans, and medical and mental health referrals, among others. Our goal is to provide a safe and sober living environment to allow residents to work together in an atmosphere of recovery.Behavioral Health Network
is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas in mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Qualifications/RequirementsWhat are we looking for in a Clinical Supervisor?
How do I apply to be a Clinical Supervisor?
- Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration for individuals served.
- LADC I or LADCII or equivalent (required). Equivalent is defined as: completed a Master's Degree in one of the following disciplines or a closely related field: clinical psychology, education/counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work, and experience in substance abuse and mental health services.
- At least three years of experience in substance abuse treatment environment.
- At least one year of supervisory experience providing clinical supervision to interdisciplinary team (required).
- Working knowledge of DPH's Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS) regulations.
- Familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems.
- Experience working with substance use and dual diagnoses.
- Knowledge of Insurance and Utilization reviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'Apply for Job' below!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.