EMPLOYMENT VALUE PROPOSITION: WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
Learn more about WellPower:
Pay Range & Benefits:
Community Treatment Team (CTT): On the CTT level of care, the people we serve meet with a multidisciplinary team as they work towards wellbeing. Within the team, there are case managers, nurse practitioners and/or psychiatrists, nurses, and others as needed to support an individual's needs. Case managers are the main point of contact for the people on their caseloads, with caseload sizes averaging at approximately 30 (changing as agency needs change). At this level of care, case managers are primarily community based so that they can help people we serve attend to their needs in their natural environments. Case managers transport the people on their caseloads to various locations/agencies as part of linkage to community resources.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides comprehensive psychological and behavioral case management services within a continuum of high to low intensity services designed to improve or maintain each mental health consumer's abilities to function in the community. Assesses, monitors, and follows up with consumer's ability to meet basic needs in moving toward recovery. Responsible for all clinical documentation of consumer interaction. As a Clinical Case Manager you will be providing transportation the people we serve in your vehicle (additional cost of insurance reimbursed).
CMI - $24.04/hr. - $50,003 annually (Bachelor's degree)
CMII - $26.04/hr. - $54,163 annually (Master's Degree)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist caseload in meeting basic needs for food, clothing, shelter, personal safety, and general medical and dental care, and assist them with applications for income, medical, housing, or other benefits which they may need and to which they are entitled. Identify persons for whom establishment of a protective payee-ship is necessary and arrange this assistance.
- Ensure persons assigned have access to needed services and community resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, transporting a person served in their personal vehicle (business insurance on vehicle reimbursed by WellPower).
- Provide comprehensive psychosocial services that include a continuum of high and low intensity services designed to improve or maintain person's abilities to function in normal social roles. These will include, but not limited to, services which:
- Identify strengths and symptoms with an individual in an effort to help facilitate setting goals and connecting to appropriate resources.
- Educate and empower progress in daily living skills such as medication use, diet, exercise, personal hygiene, shopping, cooking, budgeting, housekeeping, use of transportation, and other community services;
- Help persons on the caseload develop social skills, interests, and leisure time activities to provide a sense of participation and personal worth, including opportunities for age appropriate, culturally appropriate daytime and evening activities;
- Support individuals in finding and connecting to appropriate employment opportunities, vocational rehabilitation services, or supported work environments where appropriate;
- Assist in locating a rehabilitative or supportive housing arrangement. The choices should be broad enough to allow each person served and opportunity to live in an atmosphere offering the degree of support necessary, while also providing incentives and encouragement for an individual to assume increasing responsibilities for their lives;
- Offer support, assistance, consultation, and education to families, friends, landlords, employers, community agencies, and others who come into contact with persons served, in order to maximize support and reduce stigma;
- Identify and work with potential natural support systems such as neighborhood networks, churches, and community organizations.
- Make full utilization of support systems in order to encourage treatment program engagement.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor (CM I) or Master (CM II) Degree in psychology, social work, or other
related human services degree. EXPERIENCE
: One year experience in mental health or human services preferred.
Must have valid Colorado Driver's license and a recent clean driving record. Ability to transport the people we serve in your vehicle. Ability to obtain and carry Business Use coverage on your auto policy (additional cost is reimbursed). SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge or ability to learn and practice trauma informed principles and practices.
- Knowledge of methods of psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately.
- Familiarity with the DSM V and diagnostic techniques.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours which may be required.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, maintain confidentiality, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans.
- Must appreciate people from all walks of life and be able to communicate effectively with them.
- Must have a clear understanding of HIPAA, confidentiality, personal boundaries and be self-assured in a variety of situations.
- Have the ability to navigate crisis situations, de-escalate and remain calm.
- Someone who is energetic, with a positive and creative attitude is necessary.
Ability to sit, stand, bend and reach, drive a vehicle, operate standard office equipment such as phone, computer, facsimile, copier/printer, and other business machines. Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs. Must have safe, dependable vehicle to transport person served with a valid Colorado Driver License/good driving record. WORKING CONDITIONS:
May require occasional evening, or weekend hours depending on program and person served needs.COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVENESS
: WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. COMMITMENT TO PAY EQUITY: WellPower
is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.BENEFITS STATEMENT:
All full-time, benefits eligible employees will be eligible for WellPower's benefits plan. For a full description of benefit offerings, please visit: https://WellPower.org/workplace-of-choice/.Tuberculosis (TB) screening, testing - TB screening and testing, is required
and must be completed prior to hire ( i.e., preplacement), and maintained during employment
This job has expired.