Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is seeking a senior-level Lead/Director in our Denver, Loveland, Hartford, Boston or White Plains office locations. This position is structured for someone with technical expertise in climate change advisory for clients, including greenhouse gas accounting, decarbonization and goal setting, and climate risk assessments. This position will combine technical, financial, and interpersonal management skills while leading a team of practitioners in client-facing sustainability assignments.
This position will advise on climate change strategy in support of clients spanning multiple sectors including consumer products, industrial manufacturing, technology, and others. Assignments may also include supporting other aspects of our Sustainability Practice offerings including ESG Advisory Services
The position is full-time with travel up to an estimated 40% as necessary subject to current policies and guidelines around pandemic concerns, as dictated by local, regional, state, federal, and Antea Group's internal company guidelines.
Antea®Group focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
Education and Training
- A minimum requirement of a bachelor's degree in Environmental Studies, Environmental Engineering, Sustainability or related field.
- 8-12 years of experience in relevant business consulting, or similar experience in corporate responsibility management at a private or public company.
Fundamental Skill Set
- Experience in carbon management, including greenhouse gas (GHG) inventory development and carbon reduction.
- Experience leading evaluations of climate-related physical and transition risks and relevant climate scenario analysis for organizations.
- Experience in Scope 3 GHG accounting, including setting appropriate Scope 3 emissions boundaries, forecasting future emissions growth/reduction, and developing assumptions/emissions factors for supply chains.
- Experience in supply chain management and organizational procurement.
- Experience translating GHG emissions findings into actionable recommendations for decarbonization.
- Experience in broader ESG strategy, data analytics, and/or preparation of corporate disclosures (CDP, GRI, SASB) a plus.
- Proven track record of strong project management and team leadership performance in sustainability/corporate responsibility, environmental consulting, business consulting, or related field.
- Track record explaining ESG and sustainability concepts to senior leadership (C-Suite, Board level)
- Experience in driving multi-phase projects to completion including diverse project teams / multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated Team leadership experience
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail
- High energy and self-initiative
- Collaborator and ability to work with a global team of dynamic practitioners
- Ability to effectively multi-task and delegate assignments to qualified practitioners as necessary
- Ability to identify staffing needs across a full portfolio of reporting projects
- Ability to work independently and produce results
- Proactive thinking
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Compliance with any client requirements, including but not limited to COVID-19 vaccine mandates
- Potential employees must pass a company-paid physical examination, drug-screen and have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment - Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include the following:
- Sedentary to light work (typical office or administrative work)
- Frequently required to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- Occasional lifting and carrying of low (under 25lbs) to moderate (25-49lbs) weight objects
- Repetitive motions: substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers (including reaching)
- Subject to inside environmental conditions (protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature change)
- Operation of a motor vehicle
Antea Group offers excellent benefits to its full-time and part-time employees including, but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision plans; 401(k); disability; life insurance; paid time off; and a comprehensive wellness program.
Antea USA, Inc. (Antea®Group) is an EEO/AA Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and other protected categoriesNO RECRUITERS PLEASENO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
This job has expired.