How you'll make an impact
What we're looking for
- Develop new Enterprise (Fortune 2000) relationships in an effort to grow business and help Optiv expand in Northern California.
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the Client relationship and revenue pipeline within your assigned accounts. Lead a cross-functional team to build and execute a multi-year enterprise account management plan for your top accounts
- Build strong, collaborative, and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities
- You'll identify and understand our client's core security concerns tied back to business outcomes and how they correlate to Optiv solutions that mitigate these cybersecurity risks
- Effectively communicate Optiv's value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to research, initiate, and cultivate business relationships with key executives, contacts, and sponsors within assigned accounts/territory
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and account prospecting and expansion plans
- Experience in building, selling, and negotiating complex and multi-year outcome-based solutions as well as more tactical-based projects utilizing hardware, software, implementation, and advisory services to enterprise clients.
- Solution-based sales experience, ideally in a technology-related field. Security background is preferred but not the only factor.
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned revenue targets
- Experience engaging a team of pre-sales resources including security domain practice resources, solution architects, and client operations specialists in an effective manner
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv's selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
This job has expired.