For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: Mobile,AL,United States | Joplin,MO,United States;Longmont,CO,United States
We are seeking a Client Intake Specialist to support our Client Engagement team working with our Education line of business.
Current openings in: Longmont, CO/ Joplin, MO/ Mobile, AL
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all incoming client inquiries, ensuring all calls are thoroughly and accurately documented
- Resolve tier one technical or financial contract concerns or questions for assigned clients (e.g., small contract clients) in an accurate and timely manner
- Review technical questions from clients, to include a complete review of the issue, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and communication to appropriate stakeholders
- Escalate requests not within scope of responsibility to appropriate resource and ensure each task is followed to resolution
- Partner with internal technical resources to coordinate maintenance tasks, ensuring a timely and complete resolution to client inquiries
- Serve as a client liaison which may include participating in problem resolution with other internal teams, as necessary
- Accurately respond to technical questions delivered by clients and maintain detailed notes in customer database, ensuring to escalate requests outside scope of responsibility to supervisor
- Exercise exceptional customer service skills in an effort to optimize each contact with the client
- Ensure that calls are processed in strict adherence to established policies, procedures, quality standards
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Computer Science, Communications, or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for educational experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Computer Science, Communications, or related field preferred
Benefits & Compensation
- Minimum 2 year customer service experience in a business to business environment or technical support experience required
- Minimum 1 year notifications systems experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the healthcare, education or technical industries preferred
- Call center experience preferred
- Time spent in pursuit of an advanced degree (e.g. Junior/Senior year of a Bachelor's, etc.) may be substituted in lieu of equivalent work experience requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel is required
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you'd expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond - tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identity protection and more! Apply today to join us in work worth doing
Compensation will commensurate with experience. The pay range for this role for candidates in Colorado starts at $17.00 an hour. Candidates may be eligible for premium pay based on shift worked.ABOUT US
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.ABOUT THE TEAM
Intrado's Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed - call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
Intrado also provides notifications to the utilities, healthcare and educational sectors. Our platform provides multi-modal communications that meet an individual's contact preference and routes over 4 billion notifications each year. At the end of the day, Intrado believes that keeping people in our communities safe, connected and healthy is a top priority.
This job has expired.