Incumbent will be responsible for batch labeling, accurate picking, packing and shipping of multiple types of direct to consumer orders. Restock pick locations. Limited use of material handling equipment may be required.
1st Shift: Wednesday-Saturday, 6:30am-4:30pm
- Scan into the PKMS system to track your time in each task performed throughout the shift.
- Follow the labeling procedures for each type of order.
- Picker will accurately pick multiple customer orders.
- Once orders are complete, use proper procedure by package type to either stage or place on the conveyor.
- Operate a power jack at the sortation system to move full containers to load on a trailer.
- Stocker will perform material handling functions as needed to support the operation.
- Stocker will restock pick locations by dumping product into the proper pick location and place excess in side stock area.
- Meet quality and productivity measures as required.
- Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment. Follow all safety procedures and policies.
- Work as part of a team by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow detailed written and verbal instructions - understand implied instructions.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Pallet Jack experience preferred; may be required.
- Certification of all equipment used in this position will be obtained from DTC programs.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Familiarization of hand held scanners.
- Ability to adapt to changing procedures, policies and work environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work safely in a fast paced team environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: