Our Core Beliefs are the foundation of our culture. At CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, we believe in Unwavering Integrity, Personal and Mutual Accountability, The Power of Inclusion, A Passion for Service Excellence, Thinking Big and Moving Fast, and Investing in Ourselves. Join us as a Training Specialist and put these beliefs into play every single day!
- This position will require the ability to train employees both virtually and in a classroom setting from our simulated auto body shop based out of our Henderson, LV regional center. You will have the option to work remotely when not conducting training in the simulated environment.
- Traveling may be required to conduct classroom training and/or attend in-person events upon the company lifting traveling restrictions.
- Owns the Auto Physical Damage (APD) curricula, with accountability for ongoing content validation, development, design and maintenance.
- Takes part in the unique opportunity to architect from the ground up a training program for external clients.
- Consults on training needs and projects with both internal and external partners, SMEs, instructional designers and peers.
- Prepares self, materials and physical room set up for training delivery, to include audio/visual systems readiness and troubleshooting.
- Delivers or co-delivers technical and/or soft skills training to audiences up to the leadership level.
- Independently facilitates instructor-led technical and/or soft skills training for non-management employees, supervisors and managers via classroom and/or virtual instructor-led formats, for smaller to larger groups and involving material that may be complex.
- Coaches learners, lower-level instructors and "Leaders as Teachers" to help optimize learning and performance of their own students as well as other instructors' training delivery and their learners' performance post-training. Provides post-training follow-up support.
- As part of learning management responsibility, reviews hiring data and assesses learners' skills and classroom performance as a measure of content effectiveness and achievement against training performance targets. Performs data analysis on training assessments and other measures to provide data insights for program improvements. Revises training content as needed.
- Provides updates to and consults with learners' management and Talent Acquisition (for new hires) on learners' progress and performance.
- Assists in the maintenance of Workday learning class tracking for all levels, differentiating language by level.
- Builds and handles stakeholder relationships, with both internal and external partners, primarily at management and lower-level executive levels.
- Leads projects that may be larger and of moderate complexity.
- May assist with the close-out of classes in the LMS system, including roster management and Level 1 and Level 2 evaluations.
What would make us excited about you
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. A high school diploma or GED is required.
- 8+ years of APD experience required.
- 3+ years of designing, coordinating and facilitating instructor-led training in a virtual and classroom setting required.
- Experience using learning and training development technology and tools required. Workday LMS experience is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to bend, reach, stoop, pull and lift up to 50 lbs. required.
- Exceptional digital literacy including the ability to set up and operate video and camera equipment.
- Microsoft TEAMS experience is a plus.
Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each other.
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please contact TalentAcquisition@csaa.com.
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
This role is designated as an office-flexible role that is essential. If you are hired, where you will be working may be temporarily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Covid-19 vaccination, while encouraged, is not a requirement for employment, but your decision to disclose your vaccination status may impact your work location. Office or office-flexible employees are currently eligible to work in CSAA offices if they provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19. CSAA anticipates that all office/office-flexible/field employees, whether vaccinated or not, will be able to work in CSAA offices at some future point in time. Office flexible essential employees can work in CSAA offices/the field without proof of full vaccination only if they have been granted an exception.
In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary range of $89,760 -$121,440 with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 10% of eligible pay.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.
This job has expired.