Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a CIL Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- As a lab engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and building of lab infrastructure in the CIL Lab. You will also be responsible for supporting the team's activity building prototypes and proof of concepts with other organizations and third-parties to prove out new products, ideas and better ways to run our business.
- As a member of CIL, you will need to display a wide range of networking skills as well as system integration and the ability to quickly learn new technologies. Who does the CIL engineer work with? CIL engineers collaborate with industry experts from many disciplines: software architects, network engineers, big data scientists, player developers, content security specialists, and various streaming video technologists.
- A CIL engineer also engages with quality assurance engineers, technical operators, and product owners on a daily basis. We're a small team, delivering technical solutions at the leading edge of technology.
- Integrate and develop new technical solutions, design and prototyping of new software applications, support applications under development, and customize existing applications.
- Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
- Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Diagnose performance issues and propose and implement improvements
- Prove scalability with load generating tools
- Work with the entire CIL team to develop business cases and present findings to Senior Leadership
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 0 to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Services - moderate-level implementation skills in building highly scalable services (SOAP and REST)
- Spring - moderate-level implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring JMS, Spring Security, Spring Data and Spring Integration.
- Skilled at building modern REST Web services
- Experience with additional scripting languages such as Python and Ruby a plus
- Experience consuming API/web-based services
- Experience with HTTP and TCP/IP
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com