Wolverine Advanced Materials, an entity of ITT Corporation's Motion Technologies Division, is a leading developer and manufacturer of high performance materials. Our core competency is in performance-critical, specialty elastomer-coated metals that offer damping and seal-ability solutions in the automotive and gasket industries.
ITT is a leading global manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the transportation, industrial, and oil and gas markets. With a strong global footprint of more than 100 facilities, we are well positioned to solve the most critical challenges of our customers around the world. These locations include 41 manufacturing facilities in 14 countries in addition to global service capabilities. Through these worldwide operations, our 9,500 team members partner with customers to deliver enduring solutions that make a lasting difference and help the world move forward. ITT is headquartered in Stamford, CT, with sales in well over 100 countries. The company generated 2020 revenues of $2.5 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com
Motion Technologies is one of three ITT Value Centers focused on the Transportation industry. The Motion Technologies Value Center generates over $1.274B in revenues and is made up of three main businesses.
Wolverine's Global Footprint:
We employ approximately 550 people worldwide, with global headquarters in Dearborn, MI.
Sales and Technical Offices
- Dearborn, Michigan
- Chennai, India
- Oehringen, Germany
- Shanghai, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Blacksburg, VA
- Changshu, China
- Leesburg, Florida
- Oehringen, Germany
Directs the organization's financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, and the financial community by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers and supervisors.Essential Responsibilities Position Responsibilities:
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, real estate, capital expenditure, and IT infrastructure activities for the organization.
- Directs the regional Controller functions, as well as corporate Cost Accounting, Accounting, and FP&A functions in providing and directing procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
- Appraises the organization's financial position and issues periodic financial and operating reports.
- Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
- Analyzes, consolidates, and directs all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Oversees and directs the preparation and issuance of all the company financial reports.
- Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization's policies and operations.
- Maintains working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Ensures strict respect of ITT's internal control and compliance rules
- Supports operational teams by providing accurate, timely and meaningful data
- Coordinates the Finance and IT networks on a global basis
- Tracks and report status of major projects
- Supervises the quoting process
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of, and the requirements for, the performance of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.Position RequirementsPosition Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Finance from an accredited university; MBA preferred
- Certified Public Accountant strongly preferred
- 5+ years' experience in a similar people-leader position
- Experience in a Tier 1, or equivalent manufacturing and Finance environment
- 3 years' experience in a SOX environment
- Experience with operations required, preferably past Controller / CFO experience
- Strong experience in income statement analysis; ability to present detailed analysis at all levels of the organization.
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- SAP or SAP integration experience
- Experience with OneStream or HFM, a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Capacity to make quick but rational decisions
**Wolverine Advanced Materials is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company
This job has expired.