Chief Estimator $120k-$140k If you are a Chief Estimator $120k-$140k with 10+ years of experience, please read on!
We specialize in commercial construction, design-build, historic preservation and adaptive re-use projects in the Rocky Mountain Region. We aspire to be construction leaders with a diverse, customer-centric workforce that thrives while supporting our local communities. We have managed more than $1 billion in construction projects, demonstrating a substantial scope of work in a variety of fields. Despite this large-scale experience, we maintain close ties with all of the communities in which we work. We're looking for a Chief Estimator to provide leadership & mentoring to the Estimating department
What You Will Be Doing - Manage the preparation of detailed budget estimates (i.e. conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documents)
- Lead pursuits on complex packages or actively participate in estimates, as workload demands
- Assign scopes of work, direct and review scope assignments, and ensure accuracy and completeness of estimates
- Review and approve project quotes as necessary for the entire Estimating & Preconstruction Department.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Marketing department for proposals, presentations, and brochure materials
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend meetings with A/E, owners to determine the scope of work and required contents of conceptual estimate
- Provide conceptual and final estimating and scheduling input on assigned projects
- Responsible for daily reporting of new projects, concerns, and achievements to the President and other members of the Executive Team as necessary
What You Need for this Position 10+ Years of Experience with:
- Commercial Construction
- Cost Models
- Scopes Of Work
- Material Quotes
- Proposal Preparation
- Cost Analysis
What's In It for You - Salary $120k-$140k
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Short-term & Long-term disability
So, if you are a Chief Estimator $120k-$140k with 10+ Years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!