The Associate Carrier Representative will play a critical role in carrier relationship and performance management in the fastest-growing logistics industry segment, Last Mile. In this position, the Associate Carrier Representative will blend a mix of account management, analytics, and operations while using our industry-leading technology to ensure we are meeting our customers' and carriers' expectations. They will develop and grow relationships with transportation companies, helping them to optimize their fleet, while working to solve problems along the way.
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive ACCELERATOR onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
**Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office i where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
* Develop relationships and strong partnerships with an established last mile carrier network and a variety of their personnel, including dispatchers, operations managers, and administration
* Leverage C.H. Robinson's global technology platform, Navisphere, along with other resources to make informed decisions, negotiate prices, drive automation, and improve efficiency
* Support C.H. Robinson's customer promise to provide consistent and accurate load visibility
* Reinforce carrier's use of automation to increase automated in-transit load updates
* Maintain high-quality service by reinforcing with carriers of expectations regarding communication, status update compliance, and exception management
* Partner with carriers to identify issues and implement the best solution to improve results
* Leverage data to provide insights on carrier performance and escalate recurring negative trends
* Provide exceptional service to our carriers and customers
* Monitor and manage exceptions as they occur
* Other duties or responsibilities as assigned according to the team and/or country-specific requirements
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.