Captive Analyst - Captive Center of Excellence
This position provides education, consulting and sales support services to MMA producers across the country. The position requires a candidate who can think on their feet, respond to opportunities quickly, require minimal supervision once a project is explained and assigned. Strong verbal communication skills are required as the role requires frequent conversations to assist producers with questions about the group captive submission process. Duties will include, but are not limited to, extensive use of XL, PPT and Word. Ability to understand and use loss forecasting software is a plus. Candidate will need to pitch in and help on COE initiatives to help design and implement new alternative risk financing solutions.
The candidate should expect to participate in internal and external meetings or conferences that would support the company's goals and objectives. The position will require minimal travel at this time.
Your goals. Your ambitions. Your definition of success. At MMA, we believe nothing should stand in your way of making these a reality. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development opportunities, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
What you need to have:
- Sales support and education (internal and external) on alternative risk financing, single parent and group captive structures.
- Provide support to MMA salesforce to address complex risk financing needs of clients and prospects.
- With the team, identify and develop new risk financing techniques and facilities to address client needs. This would include, but not limited to the development of new group captives, arranging fronting and collateral facilities
- Collaborate with MMA sister companies (Marsh Captive Management, Marsh Actuarial, Oliver Wyman, etc.) to execute alternative risk financing strategies
What is in it for you?
- Undergraduate degree in risk management, accounting or finance preferred and/or professional designations such as CPA, CPCU, ARM, or AIC are desirable.
- The candidate should have 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment.
- The candidate should be able to work under minimal supervision and be a self starter who seeks to provide quality service and support to clients and colleagues with the objective growing MMA's captive footprint.
- The candidate should be familiar with basic insurance terminology and understand how to interpret financial statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite - XL, PPT, Word are required
- The ability to utilize company provided technology to expedite work processes is critical
Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Hybrid work schedule option (up to two days work from home)
- 401K and company match program
- Company-paid life and disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous paid time off programs
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Volunteer paid time off (VTO)
- Career mobility
- Pet insurance
- Tuition assistance
- Employee networking groups
- Continuing education and training opportunities
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.'Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
At MMA, your future is limitless. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
This job has expired.