With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
Our Forensic Consulting Group is currently seeking a qualified Business Valuation Manager in our downtown San Diego, CA office. Primary responsibilities will include: business valuations; financial analysis and modeling; company and industry research; and assistance in preparation of valuation and other expert reports to be utilized for valuation, litigation and forensic accounting purposes. Additional activities will include managing document requests/production, building/maintaining valuation models and reports, conducting site visits and client interactions. Assistance with damages and other financial forensic engagements may be required as necessary or if interested.Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Perform industry research including comparable publicly-traded companies (using Capital IQ), M&A transactions, analyze competitive industry dynamics and financial conditions of peer companies
- Prepare and review valuation and spread sheet models including: weighted average cost of capital; excess or deficient working capital; capitalization of earnings; discounted cash flow (DCF); guideline public company; and M&A transaction methods
- Draft and review business valuation reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills, and the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Capital IQ, and Deal Stats
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Ability to analyze large data sets and simplify/translate into a visual format
- Solid oral and written communications skills (including ability to develop narrative valuation/expert reports and other client communication materials)
- Effective organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects in order to meet fluctuating deadlines and pressure situations with incomplete information
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of three years of experience with valuations of business entities and financial analysis and research
- Must have taken at least three accounting specific classes, a CPA is a plus
- Completion of an ABV (Accredited in Business Valuation) credential; or AM or ASA (American Society of Appraisers); or CFA; CPA, or MBA in finance.
- Ability to manage all aspects of client engagements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Proficient use of applicable technology
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.