ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS Associates' Business Technology group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. Offering targeted support from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations, our solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytics, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
ZS's Health Plan and Provider (HPP) Industry Vertical helps companies across a wide range of consulting and technology services such as: Go to Market, Customer/member engagement, Provider Network Management, Value Based Contracting, Data Management and Integrated Analytics. We deliver innovative solutions to help our clients drive membership growth and improve healthcare value.
ZS is expanding its Health Plan and Provider (HPP) practice, for which we seek a Business Technology Manager who combines the vision and creativity to help build a practice area, along with the ability to lead a fast-growing group and bring to scale.
MANAGER (HEALTH PLAN & PROVIDER PRACTICE - Princeton, NJ, New York, NY, Boston, MA or Philadelphia, PH)
The leader in this role will be responsible for assisting with building the Health Plan practice by generating new Business Technology opportunities, building long-term trusted advisory relationships with key technology stakeholders in health plans, and developing & delivering solutions and offerings relevant to their client base.
- Join the Health Plan and Provider (HPP) leadership team and help refine and evolve its Business Technology/IT strategy and advisory;
- Develop and refine technology offerings, build technology assets relevant to Health Plans;
- Market our Health Plan practice to increase awareness of ZS Business Technology capabilities;
- Lead prospecting and business development within key Health Plans;
- Bridge business and technical teams by being fluent in the language of consulting (business drivers, process), design (user-centric experience design), and technology (Big data, cloud strategy, Advanced data science, AI, ML);
- Write/develop/present creative, compelling (and winning) responses to client requests and solicitations;
- Lead Program Management work stream and ensure adherence to best practices and lessons learned;
- Develop the cross-functional plan and drive execution of the solution as per the plan;
- Manage client expectations and executive communications when project risks and issues arise;
- Provide direction and best practices for creating project materials including requirements, change management, and other deliverables; guide client thinking in this area;
- Provide senior level management and oversight for the program, as well as all activities / deliverables in scope of the contract;
- Coach the cross-functional project team on the business perspective and strategic imperatives to inform key project decisions;
- Coach and mentor teams, and conduct & develop training programs to contribute to capability building and knowledge sharing (project management, requirements gathering, business process modeling etc.
- Participate in relevant conferences / speaker events to represent ZS' Health Plan technology offerings.
- Bachelor's/master's degree in Business Administration, Management, CS, MIS, Healthcare Management or related disciplines;
- 7-10 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on technology delivery engagements within health plans;
- 7+ years of experience in deployment (with business focus), implementation or program management;
- 5+ years of leading teams using standard software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Developed network of relationships with Health Plan IT executives;
- Strong credentials and demonstrated success in IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture;
- Expertise in IT solutions relevant to Health Plans; including Analytics, Master Data Management, Advanced data science/ AI, ML, BI/DW technologies;
- Proven ability to lead and influence clients and project teams throughout SLDC lifecycle phases;
- Thorough understanding of the design process, project management principles, client relationship management, and pre-sales activities;
- Thorough understanding of client business concerns to oversee translation into technical inputs;
- Proven relationship-building and maintaining skills with clients and across functional areas;
- Superb verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage large, cross-functional teams of 10+ people;
- Forward thinker and self-starter who thrives on new challenges, imagines solutions, and adapts quickly;
- Ability to collaborate with and lead virtual teams of consulting professionals across multiple projects;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on Facebook
- Follow ZS Careers on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades
This job has expired.