We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
- High School/GED and 3 years customer service experience within banking/financial service industry.
- 4 years of customer service experience
- 1 year of Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and Window based applications including system data entry and internet search
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college OR 100 college credits and 4 years of banking/financial customer services experience
PALS Business Specialist
The Partner Account Level Support (PALS) Business Specialist is responsible for analysis of account documentation presented to include procedural, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and legal requirements for multi-level, complex relationships and fulfillment of deposit account opening, account changes and account servicing for the lines of business that support our high value, high revenue generating customers. The Business Unit Support banker must be able to provide detailed review and quality documentation and account opening for all 50 states as well as international requests. High volume fulfillment touching an average of 6000 accounts monthly for relationships often exceeding $40 million in deposits and loans.
What we can offer you:
- $3,000 Signing Bonus for New Hires
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan and 401(K) Matching
- Tuition Assistance - Full Time Only
- The opportunity for career advancement
Successful incumbents have attention to detail, can meet deadlines, priority setting, problem solving and communication skills.
- Perform analysis of new account requests to include complex entity formations such as acquisitions/mergers/escrows/trusts/property management and other specialty accounts to ensure requirements are met for procedural, legal and AML requirements for deposit accounts opened for entities established.
- Capable of reviewing and comprehending complex documentation and escalating to appropriate resources as needed.
- Meet or exceed key performance metrics while handling a high volume of requests.
- Perform analysis of maintenance requests such as signer changes, title changes, mergers, acquisitions, escrows, trusts, property management and other specialty accounts to ensure requirements are met for procedural, legal and AML requirements.
- Gather relevant information from both internal and external sources such as procedures, public sources databases, Internet search engines, etc. and communicate any outstanding regulatory/compliance/AML issues to management.
- Prepare quality documentation and apply requested changes to accounts related to request using internal systems, TRiO, HOGAN, ECIS and must have experience with Word and Excel within established service level agreements. These requests range in size from 5 to 75+ accounts at a time.
- Analyze multiple servicing requests including but not limited to debit cards, issuing cashier checks, telephone transfers, closing accounts, stops/pledges/holds and research of transactions to include possible fraud/loss cases.
- Perform due diligence relative to procedure/ regulatory and legal requirements.
- Prepare required documentation to process requests.
- Engage appropriate resources for processing the services as required to include banking centers/DASH/ECIS/Web Banking, etc.
- Scan account documentation and regulatory required CIP/BO documents to deposit account legal repository (RIS) within established timelines and validate complete to ensure available for all areas of the bank.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday; This is a Hybrid role. Three days in the office and two days from home.
Minimum Salary Range
Maximum Salary Range
This job has expired.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background and fingerprint check.
NMLS certification requirement: where applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check, fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance with the SAFE Act.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.