AgFirst Farm Credit Bank provides financing, as well as a range of technology and other services, to a network of agricultural lenders in the United States and Puerto Rico. Located on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., AgFirst is committed to providing a comfortable, inclusive work environment. We believe in investing in our employees so they can help lead our $40 billion company into the future. If you are looking to fuel your professional development and gain exposure in the field of Information Technology apply today!
The Business Solution Specialist - ACBS works with the business system owner, the supply chain, and existing product owners and product managers to build business solutions that make association business processes more efficient, effective and helps to reduce associations' operational risk. Business Solutions Specialist serves as a functional lead and Product Owner of a scrum team on medium and large projects. The Business Solutions Specialist develops and defines the product roadmap for integrations with 3rd party solutions providers, as well as leads the design and testing efforts for the integration points across the assigned platforms working with SCRUM teams across the enterprise. In addition, the Business Solutions Specialist may serve as a functional lead for developing services and micro services that integrate with all assigned products..
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead a SCRUM team on the design, development, testing, integration and maintenance of applications, business processes, and 3rd party solutions integrations
- Ongoing product support, maintenance, development of related add-on functionality and internally developed services and micro services to keep product offerings ahead of competition and market offerings
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in areas of developing business processes, gathering VOC requirements, process analysis, application support, data analysis, customer relationship management, and supplier relationship management
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite, knowledge of SQL or T-SQL
- Skilled at gathering Voice of Customer Requirements and managing client expectations during implementation
- Excellent communication skills across teams, with suppliers, with customers, and understands the appropriate escalations required to ensure senior management awareness of successes and opportunities
- Ability to establish priorities and organize assignments, and to work effectively within timelines and budget with general supervision.
- Advanced functional and operational knowledge of Commercial Lending and ACBS
#LI-OM #LI-RemoteABOUT US
Are you ready for a career with us that will impact more than you ever imagined? At AgFirst, you have an opportunity to make a difference for agriculture and rural communities while elevating your career. When you work here, you are part of a cooperative that provides financing, technical support and business services to banks in the national Farm Credit system. You can be part of the solution for those banks - our customers - as they make loans to more than 80,000 farmers, businesses and homeowners in rural America. At AgFirst, we value your skills and unique perspective. We think you'll like the impact you can make here and the benefits you will enjoy. AgFirst is dedicated to fostering an engaged workplace that makes every employee feel valued, appreciated and heard. We invest in our employees because they invest in us and work hard to make our bank successful. Among its range of benefits, AgFirst offers competitive pay, flexible work schedules, a corporate incentive plan and even free coffee and soft drinks in the break room. If you're ready to impact more than you ever thought possible, we're ready for you!
While we offer a variety of lending and credit jobs, we're more than just an agricultural lending company. We have many roles in areas such as information technology and information security, as well as support services. No matter your career path, find a way to impact more with AgFirst!
OUR BRAND AND CULTURE
We want to make a difference in people's lives - and that includes yours! We strive to create a workplace environment where all employees feel welcome and open to bringing their whole selves to work. We have a diverse, talented workforce that helps us bring a well-rounded perspective to the solutions we provide. At AgFirst, we aim to give our employees room to grow both personally and professionally. We hope you will find more than just a job here. We hope you will find a fulfilling career that allows you to use your abilities to impact more.
OUR BENEFITS AND REWARDS
AgFirst believes employee satisfaction is built around a career that combines personal and professional accomplishment with financial rewards that help you build toward the future. We believe that compensation is more than just a paycheck. At AgFirst, you'll find a total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive pay, with paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, as well as paid time off for volunteering.
- Corporate incentive plan with spot bonuses for top-notch work.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as life and disability insurance.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Generous 401(k) matching contributions, as well as additional employer contributions.
- Reimbursement for approved higher education pursuits.
- A wellness program for employees, which includes resources for a healthier lifestyle.
- A Leadership Academy for professional development.
- Other perks, such as employee discounts, annual on-site flu shots and even free periodic chair massages.
In addition, we are located in a modern office building in a revitalized business district on Main Street in Columbia, S.C., near multiple restaurants and shops. Our open floor plan features a variety of meeting areas, from cozy collaboration rooms to large meeting spaces - all equipped with state-of-the-art technology to meet your business needs.
Other benefits of our office building include:
- Free parking in an attached garage.
- An on-site restaurant.
- A newly renovated fitness center.
- On-site conveniences, such as dry cleaning and oil change services.
Regular building events, such as luncheons and ice cream socials
This job has expired.