The Business Operations team works closely with the Privacy leadership team and is responsible for high priority programs and initiatives that drive operational excellence across the Privacy & Data Practices organization.This role will drive cross-functional strategic and operational execution of multiple initiatives. You will lead program improvements and new initiatives in a cross-functional environment and effectively engage stakeholders across different functions. A successful candidate thrives in ambiguity, collaborates effectively, is highly organized and can simplify complex problems into actionable solutions. Success in this role will require strong cross-functional collaboration, excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to pivot between high-level strategic planning and operational execution. While this role is not technical, it requires a keen interest in and aptitude for understanding how our platform is constructed and the ability to dive into technical features. The right candidate will build familiarity and fluency with legal requirements in the areas of privacy, data protection, and security.
Business Operations Programs Lead Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Privacy leadership team and cross-functional partner teams to develop programs and processes
- Design strategy and drive execution and operationalization of key initiatives
- Drive coordination, clarity and strategy, effectively optimizing scope, schedule, and resources
- Drive accountability and key performance indicators to measure success and ensure that critical projects remain on track
- Foster and cultivate deep partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders across privacy and cross-functional teams
- Set prioritization frameworks and drive collaboration on highly cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and implement methods and capabilities to define and measure the progress and success of programs in a standardized and consistent manner
- Actively identify, track and drive resolution on issues
- Lead ad hoc leadership initiatives
- 5+ years experience in business operations, project program management, strategy or management consulting
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- Experience developing and driving strategy and execution plans
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with shifting priorities
- Experience distilling competing stakeholder needs into a set of clear strategic priorities and actionable next steps
- Experience working directly with management as well as people at all levels, including executive and C-suite level, both inside and outside of a company
- Track record of aligning cross-functional teams around a common goal
- Project management certification
- Experience working directly with executives to support business decision making
- Experience in Data Privacy or other highly regulated industries
- Experience working in a technical environment influencing stakeholder and engineering teams
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has expired.