For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: CHICAGO,IL,US |
Intrado Digital Media (DM) is hiring a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in our Chicago office. DM advances the way companies communicate with their employees, customers, investors and the public. We are proud to power mission critical communications such as corporate website hosting, marketing webinars, webcasts, audio, video & web conferencing, online virtual events, product launches, employee town halls and investor days. DM also provides a Public Relations and Investor Relations suite which can be combined or stand-alone from the solutions outlined above. The PR suite includes press release distribution through GlobeNewswire, Media Monitoring, a market leading Media Contact Database and an array of solutions for Investor Relations.
The BDR will be responsible for exercising written and verbal skills to optimize each communication with potential customers. The origin of these conversations will be from inbound marketing sourced leads and from the BDR's outreach efforts. This role will be a key support role to sales staff to optimize sales efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
• Develop sales opportunities through extensive cold calling activities
• Develop sales opportunities by working to turn inbound interest from prospective customers into sales-ready leads
• Maintain excellent knowledge regarding products and product offers, engaging in additional on-the-job training, as well as on-going training
• Meet with perspective clients to educate and demonstrate value of assigned products and services
• Execute calls and email cadences to achieve an established number of completed activities per day goals
• Provide support to Sales leadership and team members ensuring to adhere to established timelines
• Assist sales and marketing staff with sales campaigns as needed
• Utilize software solutions including but not limited to Salesforce, SalesLoft, and Outlook
• Leadership and exposure to a variety of projects is a unique element of this role. You may be asked to take lead on projects to support other teams at Intrado
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, marketing, or a related field
• 1-2 years of sales, customer service, or marketing experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic knowledge of sales theories and techniques and ability to deal tactfully and courteously with clients
Why Intrado? At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network - based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are INTRADO.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 8 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago