Job ID: 216115
Location: NORTH BETHESDA , MD , US
Date Posted: 2021-04-22
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is currently looking for a Business Analyst to support a Healthcare program that we have.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
· Managing competing resources and priorities.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
· A bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA. May accept an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
· A history of leading and supporting successful projects.