Location: San Francisco, CASkill/Experience/EducationMandatoryRequired Skills:
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Brand Studio Visual Designer III
DesiredNice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- No schooling required.
- 5 - 8 years of experience at a world-class creative studio, interactive agency, or in-house interactive team.
- A proven ability in the areas of narrative creation, concepting, designing digital experiences (e.g., website), and fundamental graphic design (typography, layout, and art direction).
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining campaigns, websites, apps and artifacts Solid understanding of how to design for the modern web-across browsers, screen sizes, and audience types.
- Detail-oriented (to the pixel!) and organized, with high graphic standards. Expert proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with marketing partners and developers
- Experience working across/defining large web platforms
- Fluent in creating prototypes (Figma, InVision, Principle, Aftereffects etc.) to express ideas.
- Coding for web (HTML/JS/CSS) and/or mobile app experience is a big plus.
- Experience leading or being involved with branding work, either traditional brand identity creation or digital brand expressions
- Knowledge of contemporary design and technology trends and insightful ways on how these can be leveraged for engaging brand expressions
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com