Posted in Recruitment Consultancy
The final salary or hourly wage, as applicable, paid to each candidate/applicant for this position is ultimately dependent on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the candidate's/applicant's qualifications, skills, and level of experience as well as the geographical location of the position.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a B2B Sales Manager in Boca Raton, FL.
Meets with current and prospective customers to sell products and services provided by the company. Continually strives to improve corporate image on each sales call. Accountable for meeting or exceeding annual expense and margin targets of the store. Accountable for meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Complete daily appointment log, analyze data learned on each call to maximize time and sales
• Track sales increases/decreases of each business for analysis; formulate plan to continue increases
• Contact customers to further determine cause of decrease and provide solution(s) to generate sales
• Review outstanding accounts receivable with Manager and assist with the collection of money owed
• Promotes community relations to the community at large
• Responsible for all marketing of the store within the local community
Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years of B2B Sales experience (Supermarket/Club experience strongly preferred)
• Possess a proven successful track record developing B2B sales in Hospitality and/or Food & Beverage industries
• Possess experience building current and prospective customer lists through researching business opportunities in the local market
• Possess experience developing strategic plans to achieve sales goals, margin objectives and profit goals
• Possess strong experience reporting on market activities, monitoring competitors and market conditions, and providing feedback to drive overall sales strategy
• Possess experience working with team to ensure proper inventory/delivery for B2B customers
• B2B distribution experience a plus
• Retail sales background a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is committed to building a thriving culture of diversity that embraces people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better we serve our candidates, clients, and employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, HIV-positive status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. One of Hays' guiding principles is 'do the right thing'. We also believe that actions speak louder than words. In that regard, we train our staff on ensuring inclusivity throughout the entire recruitment process and counsel our clients on these principles. If you have any questions about Hays or any of our processes, please contact us.
In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local law protecting qualified individuals with known disabilities, Hays will attempt to reasonably accommodate those individuals unless doing so would create an undue hardship on the company. Any qualified applicant or consultant with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should call or text 813.336.5570.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
Los Angeles, California
Posted about 18 hours ago
New York, New York
Posted about 18 hours ago
Posted about 11 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our