GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Summary of Role:
Lead a cross-functional team focusing on PostFab deliverables associated with product development, new product introduction (NPI) and transition into high volume manufacturing. Drive continuous improvement into our PostFab program management systems and practices to exceed customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience brining automotive products from concept to HVM including, driving executive level client and GF interactions as well as the ability to translate technical requirements between internal and external teams.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications :
- Program manage multiple Automotive customer engagements including Radar applications.
- Gain an understanding of each client's post-fab program needs, map out resources required and secure cross functional team support
- Establish overall schedule and milestones with Client and all appropriate post-fab support teams: design for test, product engineering, packaging and test development and New product introduction, OSAT operations, reliability engineering, and quality.
- Manage activity with Client, Field Application Engineer, Customer Engineer and post-fab teams to maintain program schedule.
- Hold Client and GF teams accountable for deliverables associated with program success.
- Resolve issues as they arise on either the client or the GF side in a timely manner.
- Keep Client and GF management informed of progress as well as potential misalignments
- Drive continuous improvement of procedures and best practices for the PostFab program manager role to deliver best in class client service
- Maintain documentation of activities and deliverables in appropriate GF systems and drive system improvements where possible.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements, and programs
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Related Technical Discipline
- 11 Years of Relevant Experience
- Automotive Program Management experience - 5+ yrs
- Automotive client facing experience
- Leadership - 5+ yrs
- Travel Requirements: 15 % Travel primarily to customers
- Language Fluency: English (Written & Verbal)
- Master of Science or PhD in Engineering or Related Discipline
- Technical leadership position in automotive Tier 1 company
- Automotive quality standards and practices
- Outsource Assembly and Test supplier management experience
- Postfab new product introduction (NPI) product management experience
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.