SUMMARY OF POSITION
• Enact upon Hanesbrands, Inc. Quality priorities by insuring the uniform application of product quality standards and assuring the ever changing customer requirements are consistent within all products and plants.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Strongly Prefer 2-3 years Quality experience in inspection and auditing. Garment experience preferred.
• Prefer 1-2 years experience in Casing and/or Shipping.
• Must be able to travel as necessary to contractors, customers, and distribution centers.
• Must be willing to travel to other warehouses to audit or train.
• Must be willing to use personal vehicle when company vehicle(s) is not available.
• Must be able to read, interpret, understand and apply specification standards, targets, tolerances, findings, labeling, process sequences, packaging, special claims and how to measure guidelines that are applicable to customer and requirements of all Outerwear and Innerwear products. This also applies to the specifications of the cases in packaging and shipping.
• Must be able to maintain a daily log by style of defective reason and acceptable samples located.
• Must be capable of demonstrating use of tape measure being able to read to the closet 1/8".
• Must become certified after one year on the job.
• Must be reliable and have good attendance.
• Preferred to have strong computer skills...To include; Fundamentals, SAP Business Analyzer, Microsoft Outlook, PKMS, and previous use of RF Scanner.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Must be able to work flexible hours when necessary.
• Must have flexibility on the job; be able to do special projects and adapt to change with minimal notice.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of customer information and audit results found.
• Must be able to move and pull pallets using a pallet jack
• Must be able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pound cases.
• Must be able to record all results, defects, and identify source of issues found for reporting purposes. Also required to take digital photos of errors.
• Must be able to work and make decisions at times with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work standing.
• Must audit pick pack orders.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
High School Diploma
Other Requirements of Position:
KNOWLEDGE: Comprehend oral and written instructions. Must be able to read, write, have strong math skills, and to understand written quality inspection instructions and definitions.
COMPLEXITY: Requires the identification and proper classification of sewing, and packaging defects. Accuracy is required when making quality measurements.
PHYSICAL SKILL: Job requires some repetitive simultaneous motions of the hands and arms when inspecting garments. Must be able to operate pallet jack.
PHYSICAL DEMAND: Job requires frequent walking, bending, standing, sitting, pushing and lifting of weights up to 50 pounds.
VISUAL DEMAND: Vision must be 20/40 with or without corrective lenses. Must have reasonable color vision.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Exposure to dust and dirt. Extremes in temperatures are experienced in the warehouse areas.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: