Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The ATSR is typically utilized in a territory that encompasses substantial geography and has a large dollar sales volume overall relative to other areas. The ATSR would generally be located in a part of the territory that has significant volume upside but little current business. The Territory Manager will establish strategic direction and manage daily activity of the ATSR and would be, in large part, responsible for the ATSR's overall development. The Sales Trainer and RSM share in this training/development responsibility. The ASR reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
· Demonstrates strong goal orientation, results driven, highly competitive, and self- motivated with demonstrated successful sales track record
· Understanding of consultative sales process, experience with formalized sales training
· Strong hunter mentality
· Available and able to work evenings and week-ends
· Demonstrated integrity with high ethical standards and practice
· Must have a current / active state issued driver's license
· Ability to utilize a laptop computer with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Confidence and sound business judgment, ability to execute plans.
· Must be well prepared; know how to close the sale.
· Highly accountable, Well organized with excellent planning skills, Strong business acumen, Ability to develop strategic plans, Flexible, Demonstrated efficient use of resources
· Knowledge of dental industry
BS degree plus 0 - 3 years selling experience generally coming from a "large company" environment where intensive, formalized Professional Selling Skills (PSS) training exists.
Requires daily local travel and some longer distance/overnight travel for trade shows and business meetings.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
As a Zimmer Biomet team member, you will share in our commitment to providing mobility and renewed life to people around the world. This is why we offer you a competitive rewards package that includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness incentives, employee assistance programs as well as paid time off for vacation and holidays.
Salary range: $45000-$65000/year, base
Yankton, South Dakota
$25.25 per hourPosted 29 minutes ago
Long Prairie, Minnesota
Posted 29 minutes ago
Posted 28 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our