ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Digital & Technology Practice drives measurable impact to client business performance through technology-enabled products and solutions, and consistent best-in-class delivery, at a global scale. ZS's Digital and Technology practice success is driven by collaborating with our domain practices and client teams to embed digital and technology assets and innovations in their services and helping them create a harmonized and distinct ZS technology experience for our clients.
ZS's Business Technology Solutions team is responsible to lead end to end responsibility of project across all phases i.e. discovery, requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and operations. This team seeks opportunity to undertake diverse tech roles and foster continuous innovation which benefits the individual's professional growth and bring the best in delivering world class technology solutions. This team takes overall ownership of the solution delivery, managing operations services, client stakeholder management, contribute to business development and selling activities, project planning and team management.
ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Key Responsibilities include:
Required Skills (include any technical, cultural requirements):
- Lead large scale client business development and delivery engagements in the Life Sciences Industry: Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices sector;
- Responsible for growing the capabilities in the Business Technology group by developing and managing the existing client relationships and aid in generating new business engagements. This person will need to fully understand the company and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients by developing solutions and offerings relevant to that client base;
- Help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and provide advice on strategies for migrating existing workloads to the cloud;
- Participate and drive scoping and technical requirements gathering sessions for customer's cloud program;
- Provide expert advice on application solutions including assisting with design reviews, sprint planning, development, and resolution of technical issues;
- Design and implement cloud solutions. Ability to perform risk identification and mitigation. Able to provide issue management recommendations as required;
- Analyze, identify, breakdown, refine the existing requirements. Able to provide a high-level features list. Able to create or respond to user stories, in order to prioritize the execution of the functional and technical requirements;
- Develop design documents for complex architectures and designs;
- Document both high-level and detailed specifications for complex architectures and designs;
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business;
- Provide solution designs in the area of Analytics, Big Data, Cloud, Digital Asset Management, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing;
- Work with technical architects on the team to validate design and implementation approach;
- Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget;
- Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes;
- Consistently contribute in researching & evaluating latest technologies through rapid learning, conducting proof-of-concepts and creating prototype solutions;
- Act as a thought leader in emerging technology areas and able to communicate with ease and build relationship with CxOs (CIO, CDO, CTO).
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business or Life Sciences;
- MBA or Advanced Degree is highly desirable;
- 10+ years' experience in life science industry management consulting;
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role within a professional services firm;
- Demonstrated experience with driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level of Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies;
- Prior experience in Analytics, Big Data, Cloud, Digital Asset Management, Master Data Management and Data Warehousing as it related to Health Plans;
- Strong credentials and demonstrated success in IT strategy and Enterprise Architecture;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of BI/DW technologies and solutions;
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
- Ability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects;
- A high level of motivation and self-starting attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs;
- Executive-level presence and communication.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.