We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
We are looking for to add an Associate General Counsel to our Legal Team! You will report to the Chief Legal Officer and work closely with the lead lawyer for commercial matters. The AGC will have varied tasks, but the majority of the work will be to negotiate and draft various legal documents and provide advice primarily in support Operations, Sales and Procurement. This position offers the opportunity for a talented and motivated lawyer to work in a fast-paced company with a very busy Legal Department. The department has high standards and high expectations, but we also are committed to the success of our employees.
- This person will work on contracts with the Company's clients, vendors, and partners.
- This person will have independent responsibilities but will also work closely with more senior lawyers on complex matters.
- This role also includes working on, managing, and administering contracts and projects.
- The work includes drafting and advising in areas such as technology licensing, SaaS agreements, privacy, data transfer issues, etc.
- This person must be able to handle a high volume of work but do it carefully and with attention to detail.
- Admitted and in good standing in one state bar,
- A minimum of two years experience drafting and negotiating sophisticated contracts
- Strong written and oral skills,
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines,
- A strong commitment to clients,
- Detail oriented, well organized,
- High degree of ownership,
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively,
- Desire to learn and to grow,
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude,
What We Offer
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.