Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Market Access? Would you like to apply your expertise in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
At AstraZeneca, we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with the utmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing.
We're stronger because of our network of teams across the globe and because we all take personal accountability for our actions. We're constantly learning and developing through the collaboration and communication between our people and our network of specialists.
What you'll do:
The Associate Director, Access Innovation Marketing will report directly into the Senior Director, Access Innovation Strategy for the US Market Access organization. This role will support the Senior Director in leading the development of a strategic and tactical approach for Access Innovation. This will include both Digital/HIT and Non-Digital marketing subject areas.
Essential for the role
- Develops key tactics to support the Access Innovation strategies including: Digital (e.g., HIT (EMR & EHR) integrated tactics, Telehealth, predictive analytics, etc.) and Non-Digital (e.g., Business Process, Innovative Partners & Start-ups, Health Equity, etc.)
- Identifies potential innovation partners and disruptors, provides recommendation and insight into the evaluation process
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for better collaboration between Account teams and HQ through the FIT (field input teams). Liaise with the Account Teams, primarily IDN/Systems of Care/Academic Medical Centers.
- Leads the Governance, Legal, Regulatory approval process for Access Innovation
- Manages the Access Innovation Budget
- Help to reduce fragmentation of innovation pilots and focuses on scalability, impact and growing existing "Innovation Initiatives" at AstraZeneca with a Market Access Lens
Desirable for the role
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech Market Access, Customer, Digital Marketing or related experience with the following: US Market Access Marketing, Pharmaceutical or agency digital experience with a focus on HIT/Systems, and Agency/digital experience
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple high priority projects, build project work plans, anticipate major contingencies, synthesize discussions, and seek to action
- Ability to develop business cases/analysis for strategic initiatives and critical decisions
- Proven track record to develop and execute programs with cross-functional team members
- Ability to work together in a team-based environment and gain alignment across the organization
- Proven track record of handling business challenges and making appropriate trade-offs to meet business objectives
- Demonstrated skills especially related to business planning and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced degree, e.g. Masters, MBA, PhD
At AstraZeneca, we 're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We're on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you!Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
This job has expired.