Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
This position will be responsible for designing costumes and accessories for proprietary merchandise.
- Create and/or assist in the development children, tween and adult costumes and accessories.
- Illustrate collections to present to buyers. Work with merchandise team and/or vendors on concepts.
- Choose fabrics/trims.
- Spec and work with production team to execute costumes at overseas vendors.
- Create Graphics for production.
- Build strong relationships with team members and vendors.
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Fashion/Costume Design from four-year college or university; and minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of Design Programs, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Passion for Halloween.
- Conceptual, creative, self-starter.
- Technical skills in Design Programs, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with industry professionals.
- Diverse knowledge of popular culture.
- Ability to travel overseas as needed and hold a valid passport.