Posted in Science and Research
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
• Assist Resource Manager (RM) in all task associated with the management of client-dedicated scientific teams:
* in the maintenance of activity tracker(s) for all ongoing work
* in the generation of invoice data packages which helps track spend/utilization
* in obtaining and reviewing utilization including ensuring that the level of details is adequate to the clients' requirements (per project, per stages of a project, per time points...)
* in the creation of other visual KPI presentation and monitoring techniques that support FTE resources management, depending on a given set of characteristic or client requests
* in contributing to the development of tool(s) to estimate utilization and cost for life cycle of a project
• Help ensuring that the tracker toolkit provides Departments with forecasting information
for stability and establishment work
• Maintain and help re-evaluating the tools/trackers to assist in capturing the data and extracting the identified KPIs.
• Demonstrates ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
• Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
• Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
• Regular attendance and punctuality
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
*By registering with our site, you agree to our