Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
W e are seeking a results-driven Assistant Project Manager who has the desire to work in a quality company with superior products and a reputation for safety, production, and excellence. The perfect candidate will have a great team oriented attitude and want to be in charge, hands-on, lead teams and projects from start to finish, and innovate/implement ideas throughout the organization; growing in a fast pace, open door, friendly, fun, training environment. This position will be based in our Miami, FL office
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting field superintendents and project managers
- Plan reading, comprehension, and take-off
- Assisting in estimating, proposal creation, and following up with clients
- Change order preparation, submission, tracking, and follow up
- Problem solving abilities and a get-it-done attitude
- Compiling information and documentation of project contractual requirements
- Ability to meet fast paced and dynamic schedules and deadlines
- Commercial instincts
- Preparing reports
- Evaluating and reviewing geotechnical reports
- Technical knowledge and ability to communicate technical concepts to others
- Tr a ve l
Qualified candidates will have 3-5 years relevant hands-on experience and a BS in Construction Management, Geotechnical or Civil Engineering, or other applicable discipline. Must be well organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, reliable, and possess excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills. Excellent computer skills (MS Office) and written and verbal communication skills necessary.
This position requires extensive travel. Bilingual a plus.
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.