Park Vista by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for an Assistant Executive Director!
Salary from $60,000 to $70,000
No senior living experience necessary for the Assistant Executive Director. We offer paid training to candidates with proven success in other management and leadership positions.
Find your purpose in Senior Living!
The ideal candidate for this position is a leader who is well organized, excels at time-management and prioritization, and consistently meets and exceeds expectations. They have an established level of skill/experience with sales and marketing, business office management, and human resources, as well as a passion for great customer service. This person is not stopped by barriers, but rather welcomes them as opportunities to climb higher, and is ready to rise to the next challenge that comes their way. We are looking for an Assistant Executive Director candidate who will utilize the experience they gain from this role to grow into being the Executive Director of a community of their own one day. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
What does an Assistant Executive Director do for Bonaventure?
High Competitive Wage - From $60,000 to $70,000
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In addition, we provide paid education assistance and career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
Continuing Education Reimbursement.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
The Assistant Executive Director works closely with the Executive Director to help lead their community to financial, regulatory, and operational success. Their role is integral to ensuring that staff members are excited about where they work, and ensure that the community is a place that residents are proud to call home.
- Resident & Family satisfaction.
- Direct supervision of Department heads and other staff members.
- Employee hiring, training, satisfaction, and retention.
- Human resources and business office duties.
- Census development.
- Financial oversight.
- Compliance with state regulations.
- Promote, direct, and engage staff members in the direction of Bonaventure Senior Living's Mission and Value Statement.
- Oversee day to day operations.
- Lead census development.
- Develop sustained financial success.
- The Assistant Executive Director position is frequently referred to as Assisted Living Administrator, Assisted Living Director, Nursing Home Administrator, Executive Director of Assisted Living, Health Care Administration, and Executive Director Senior Living.
- Proven success in management and leadership.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills and a professional demeanor.
- Passion to meet and exceed residents' expectations (sustainable resident satisfaction).
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and navigate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think critically, analyze data, determine root causes of issues, and meet deadlines.
- Innate ability to resolve problems in creative and proactive ways.
- Desire to identify individual staff members for career pathing and develop them towards their personal goals.
- Previous successful experience in sales and marketing.
Park Vista by Bonaventure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
This job has expired.