Assistant Controller If you are an Assistant Controller with experience, please read on!
Based in Dallas, Texas, we are an established real estate company. We are looking for an experienced Assistant Controller to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple aspects of the accounting operations. This includes managing the general ledger, the annual audit process, the tax process for all tax returns, and overseeing the treasury administration.
You will also be responsible for:
- Preparing Income Statements, Monthly Balance Sheets, and Financial Projections
- Assisting in payroll reporting
- Ensuring Month-End Close and Financial Statements are in accordance with GAAP
- Other projects as needed
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA Required
- 5+ Years of Progressive Accounting Experience
- Real Estate/Home Building Experience Strongly Preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks and Brix Software is a plus
What's In It for You - Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Gym Membership
So, if you are a Assistant Controller with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!