The Team Leader for our Model Value Stream will work in various areas in our manufacturing facility, assembling different motor components. In this role, they will focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity. The position reports into the Production Supervisor, works during first (1 st ) shift and may have voluntary overtime. It includes the opportunity to select health insurance and sign up for a 401k. The position is in our climate-controlled building in West Chester, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work normal production area the majority of the time.
- Execute the workflow in the cell.
- Refer all personnel matters, and those work problems not covered by established procedures, to designated supervisor or manager for necessary action.
- Look for and makes recommendations of operational improvement to facilitate product flow through the work area.
- Cooperate with Planners, Supervisors, and other Area Team Leaders to ensure on time delivery.
Job Requirements Experience Requirements
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Prepare and manufacture all production parts with minimal supervision.
- Troubleshoot and solve routine problems quickly
- Follow quality system procedures.
- Facilitate cross-training initiatives.
- Able to move around throughout the day.
- Standing - 8 hours a day
- Lifting - No more than 50 pounds
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.