Posted in Manufacturing and Production
about 1 month ago
* Responsible for correctly, documenting and handling of parts.
* Removing parts from press, loading inserts in mold, removing inserts from parts, cleaning and inspecting parts, removing flash and a variety of minor flashing operations.
* Maintain good housekeeping practices and good interpersonal skills. Communicate any problems with the product or production to department lead.
* Flexibility to rotate on the line.
* General labor incidental to manufacturing operations.
* Other duties as assigned.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 2:00PM
Shift length: 8 - 10 hours