Package products into containers/cartons and conduct quality control checks on product labels, leaks, and damaged packaging after the completion of the high-pressure pasteurization (HPP) process. Follow all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Set up cylinders, tables, and necessary forms at the start of every shift
- Identify non-conforming packaging/ products and remove from the production line
- Communicate any malfunctions found on machinery or equipment to our maintenance team
- Ensure all documentation and reporting is completed and submitted daily to the production lead
- Clean work area
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs./9 kgs.; weight may be more dependent on facility
- Abilityto work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days