ADP is seeking an Application Developer- Support
This position provides creative, technical and hands on expertise to implement high impacting solutions for the ADP Vantage HCM product. The ideal candidate has strong aptitude to deliver results, meeting deadlines and creating high quality out of the box solutions. This is a hands-on development role and will provide an opportunity to work with modern technology stack.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
* Triage production issues and resolve critical ones timely
* Analyze and address client problems with speed and accuracy; identifying workarounds and providing remedial scripts where appropriate
* Write SQL scripts to verify, update and restore data
* Work with the service teams and client implementation to improve the client experience
* Partner with product owners, architects and development to ensure that the supportability is represented in the platform's roadmap
* Collaborate with system reliability engineering (SRE) and troubleshoot issues
* Participate on production outage calls and resolve client issues
* Monitor Splunk and PagerDuty alerts and take appropriate actions
* Participate in weekend deployments and help to resolve any critical issues after deployment
* Carry on support duties when needed, including after hours
* Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* 2+ years experience in software design, development and support of mission-critical applications.
* Experience in development and support of SaaS and cloud-based applications
* Basic knowledge of micro services stack - Java, AngularJ, NoSQL databases, and SQL/Oracle/Postgres.
* Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
* Experience with testing automation frameworks and DevOps such as CI/CD
* Strong ability to dive into any application/environment to resolve technical issues
* Strong data driven analysis & problem-solving skills. Oriented toward results and high-quality
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.