BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Job Title in the location !
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Review and analyze subpoenas and other legal process to identify possible money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption and trade sanctions issues
* Escalate subpoenas and other legal process, as appropriate, for investigation and heightened reviews by Global Financial Crimes Compliance AML Investigations, Global Security and Investigations and other SAR filing investigative units
* Confer with Global Financial Crimes Legal and Litigation attorneys, as necessary
* Liaise with law enforcement regarding the nature and scope of investigations that led to the issuance of subpoenas
* Support special projects (long-term and short-term) arising from subpoena reviews and escalations
nterpretation of AML Risk standards, guidelines, policies and procedures. Make risk based determination through Quality Analysis whether alerts were properly cleared by Compliance Alerts Analysts. Ensure Alert data has been accurately collected and documented, including but not limited to: Investigations data, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS) & Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Know Your Customer (KYC) information, any relevant account and transaction data and all required information which would assist in an investigation. Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills, with ability to analyze large amounts of data
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 143439 when responding to this ad.